Irish Mountain
Running Association

Run the Line 2019

AuthorDateMessage
Brendan LawlorOct 23 2019, 4:14pmDublin Wicklow Mountain Rescue Team are always delighted with the help and support we get from the IMRA community

I hope lots of you are looking forward to the annual Run the Line race organised on Saturday 16th November 2019 at the GAP in Glencullen.

If you haven't signed up get in quick as its nearly sold out.

If you aren't running but would like to help out please get in touch as we need a few more helpers (hill marshals mostly).. some team gear and an invite to our infamous Annual BBQ (also held at the GAP) will be your reward! Email me if you need more info (blawlor7 (at) gmail (dot) com)
Brendan LawlorNov 5 2019, 1:22pmUPDATE.. we have enough help now.. many thanks to those who offered assistance - hope to see lots of you at the start line and the finish!
Alistair HodgettNov 11 2019, 3:56pmCarpool: I'm driving up to RTL from Monkstown, anyone interested in getting a lift?
Gael HernandezNov 15 2019, 11:46amHi Alistair,
A lift down to a green LUAS station after the race would be great - getting a lift up from my wife but she needs the car. Are you doing the long course too?
Gael