Irish Mountain
Running Association

Registration/Race Questions

AuthorDateMessage
Lucas JonesNov 4 2019, 1:21pmHi All,

I recently was informed of the IMRA, and I'm interested in participating in the Dec 27st Djouce Race.

As a I haven't ran any IMRA race before, what exactly do I need to do/obtain in order to register and be eligible to race on the day? (I.E, where to register, do I need to obtain a racing number before the race day etc.)

I had a look, but if there's any FAQ posts relating to this please let me know!

Thanks in advance,
Lucas
Graham K. BusheNov 4 2019, 1:45pmHi Lucas, and welcome. It looks like you have set up your account, so next you need to register for the year (2019). Login to your account. If you look at the green tabs at the top of the imra web page you should see Purchase IMRA Products.
I believe that annual membership fee has been reduced to facilitate new members to join and participate in the remaining races of this year. 3 Euro (Normally 10) Be careful that you purchase membership for 2019 and not 2020.
Entry for the race itself can be purchased in the same fashion however it will not appear in the 'Purchase IMRA Products' tab until a couple of weeks before the event.
Your race number and chip can be collected at your race, so arrive in good time. Your race number is only valid for 2019 but your chip can be reused.
Enjoy the training, and if at all possible, get out to Djouce woods for a bit of a look around and see what the trails are like.
Lucas JonesNov 7 2019, 12:42pmHi Graham,

Thank you for getting back to me and clarifying, appreciate it!