Irish Mountain
Running Association

Trail Running Ireland Platform

AuthorDateMessage
Ruairí LongMay 21 2020, 1:19pmHi Everyone,

I would just like to start by saying a big thank you to the committee for their ongoing work during these unprecedented times. I also appreciate their understanding regarding this following post.

As I'm sure many of you have discovered over the past couple of weeks, a small team of us have started work on the new Trail Running Ireland platform. The platform consists of a website and a number of social media accounts as well as a podcast. The idea of the platform is to promote the sport of trail and mountain running in Ireland as well as presenting Ireland as a trail running destination.

IMRA as an organisation is a major part of the trail/ mountain running scene in Ireland and as such it will be a major part of the events and activity we present.

Eoin Flynn has been working really hard on the podcast and has interviewed some great guests like Eoin Keith and Sarah McCormack. Myself and Rene Borg also have regular parts in the podcast.

I hope you enjoy the various content coming up and we appreciate your ongoing support.

Looking forward to getting back out into the hills soon!
Owen HarneyMay 21 2020, 1:33pmHi Ruairí,

Great to have an Irish trail running podcast! I've enjoyed the first two episodes and have the third downloaded to listen to on Saturday's run.

All the best with it!
Owen
Dave DochertyMay 22 2020, 10:02pmHi Ruairí,

Its a pretty good Podcast, well produced. Fair play to all involved. I must checkout the other platforms.
Dave
Laura FlynnMay 22 2020, 10:14pmWell done to Ruairí and Eoin on this, The podcasts have kept me entertained in my long lonely runs in the last few weeks and I can highly recommend them.
Miriam MaherMay 22 2020, 10:42pmI’ve really enjoyed these podcasts. Despite not being on the hills right now, the content is really relevant to these times. Great coaching guidance and really interesting interviews. Ruairi’s round up of the trail running scene is on the button. Continued success :)

Miriam
Richard MoriartyJun 3 2020, 3:25pmFair play to Eoin and Ruairi on the podcast series....now need to plan a long run to listen to the four episodes

thanks a mill
Richard NunanJun 3 2020, 6:09pmYes, really enjoyed them all and the format is really good. Fair to Paddy getting it done at in San Fran in what is a very busy world for him in terms of Covid Research at the moment !
Peter BellJun 5 2020, 12:23pmLoving the podcasts, well done on it!