Irish Mountain
Running Association

Devil's Glen

AuthorDateMessage
Niamh O'CeallaighSep 29 2020, 10:22amI hope you are all looking forward to this Saturdays race at Devil's Glen. We will revert to the original route for this route with parking at the Devil's Glen car park and access route.

I would greatly appreciate if a few people could put themselves forward as volunteers. Both running and non running volunteers would be great.
Thank you
Rich CostelloeSep 29 2020, 12:25pmHi, can I just confirm if race numbers will be available on the day? This is my first (non-virtual) race with IMRA this year so have no chip or number yet. Thank you!
Niamh O'CeallaighSep 29 2020, 2:18pmYes Rich. If you have annual registration, you can collect your number on Saturday. No chip required.
Ciaran CumminsSep 29 2020, 4:57pmHi,
I am in a similar position, Devils Glen will be my first IMRA race. Barrying the familiarising myself with covid guidelines can anyone tell me if there is anything I need to do other than turn up?

Cheers,
Ciaran Cummins.
Niamh O'CeallaighSep 30 2020, 10:28amHi Ciaran,
As long as you are registered for 2020 (available in the online shop), then you just need to enter online when entries open and turn up on the day. I will have your number for you. Just make sure you remember your mandatory rain jacket.
Ciaran CumminsSep 30 2020, 9:44pmHi Niamh,

Thats great thank you. See you on Saturday.

Ciaran.
Niamh O'CeallaighOct 2 2020, 6:32pmHi All,
I look forward to seeing all volunteers and competitors in the morning. Please note that the road layout in Ashford has changed a little.
If coming from Ashford, head for this eircode: A67 P863 and the forest entrance is just a little after it on the right hand side.

Niamh
James H CahillOct 3 2020, 2:36pmThank you Niamh and all your volunteers for a great morning in Devils Glen. Great to get out for a Saturday morning race. Thank you for organising
Ellie KilleenOct 3 2020, 2:46pmThanks for a great race this morning Niamh and team! And thanks for my lovely prize too!!
Ellie
Andrew HanneyOct 3 2020, 5:39pmThanks Niamh and helpers for this morning. What a treat that race is, and in perfect conditions too. Thanks for making it happen.
Brendan LawlorOct 3 2020, 6:14pmLovely race today. Thank you Niamh for taking it on at short notice.

The O Ceallaigh family are nearly a full race crew on their own now!!
Ben MooneyOct 3 2020, 7:29pmMany Niamh and all helpers for a brilliant mornings running, very enjoyable. Ben & Robin
Ben MooneyOct 3 2020, 7:30pmMany thanks. Ben & Robin
Jarlath HynesOct 4 2020, 5:32pmThanks Niamh & everyone involved, it was a very enjoyable race in a beautiful location.

Oh, & thanks for hanging around at the start for the muppets who went on a bit of a pre-race 'recce'... :)