Irish Mountain
Running Association

BALLYHOURA & Payment Problems

AuthorDateMessage
Robbie WilliamsJul 9 2021, 11:53amHi All

Due to an issue with the payment process we have come up with a solution for those unable to enter.

Now the entries will STILL close at 5pm BUT …

For people encountering card issues purchasing an entry for this event please email:

brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie

with specific race details and contact phone number before 5pm close. Expect to be contacted then tonight"

We will be able to process payment over the phone.

Thank you and apologies for this issue.

******No late entries. Volunteers have been putting unbelievable time into this over last week and will not be putting in even more !

Robbie
Robbie WilliamsJul 9 2021, 11:54amPs: Obviously don’t take that email as a copy and paste!!

Write it out as you would say it :)
Hazel stapletonJul 9 2021, 12:00pmI notice that the Ballyhoura Trail Half-Marathon on 24th July is not listed for sale on the online shop at the moment. It was listed last week and I was able to enter. Just wondering why it has been taken off.
Robbie WilliamsJul 9 2021, 12:09pmIt’s still there Hazel

Just checked
Lillian DeeganJul 9 2021, 12:11pmYou have your entry secured Hazel. Therefore it won’t show for purchase when you are logged into your account. It is showing for purchase on my profile - I’ve not bought an entry.
Robbie WilliamsJul 9 2021, 12:12pmIf you bought it already though you won’t see it as an option
Hazel stapletonJul 9 2021, 12:35pmmany thanks
Paul SmythJul 9 2021, 4:09pmIf you are logged in and go to the event page, then the button that usually says ‘Purchase Event Entry’ should now say ‘You are entered’.
Paul SmythJul 9 2021, 4:15pmIt should also be listed in 'My Purchase History'.