Irish Mountain
Running Association

Glengarra Woods

AuthorDateMessage
Kevin O BrienSep 1 2021, 10:03pmI purchased a ticket for the Glengarra Woods race yesterday but I still haven't received a confirmation email and the money hasn't been taken from my CC. Just wondering am I registered for the race?
Jason DowlingSep 1 2021, 10:52pmHi Kevin,

You are not registered for the Glengarra Woods event. We can see that a purchase attempt was made earlier today but the error message returned was:

"An unexpected error occurred with the 3D Secure service"

As a result, the payment attempt failed and your card was not deducted any monies. Try again tomorrow.

Hope that helps,
Jason.
Patricia RyanSep 3 2021, 11:45amDon't autofill your details, retype and make sure your details are exactly as they appear on your bank statement. The phone number format is catching people but all the instructions are on the payment page. Type 353,Use the pipe | symbol then your phone number, dropping the 0. Eg. 353|87*******
Stephen O KeeffeSep 3 2021, 4:29pmAre the distance (8km) and climb (500m), which is on the details page, correct for this race. Just wondering as it was 7km last year and probably only about half the climb.
Robert CunninghamSep 3 2021, 9:26pmHadn't spotted the elevation Stephen.
Changed to 180m.
Distance was 7.78k last year.
Stephen O KeeffeSep 3 2021, 10:28pmThat's great Robert thanks. Don't think I could have handled 500m after doing the Nagles half last weekend :)

Didn't realize it was that distance last year.
nigel dunneSep 4 2021, 8:59pmAre entries closed for Glengarra
Robbie WilliamsSep 5 2021, 8:03amYes entries close on the Friday usually before the event/sometimes Saturday.

You’ll mostly see it on the details page of a race.
Adam BlaiklockSep 6 2021, 12:46pmAfternoon all, Just wondering when results will be published for the run?

Many thanks

Adam
Brian FlannellySep 6 2021, 5:50pmResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie