Irish Mountain
Running Association

Membership

AuthorDateMessage
Michael FoleyJan 6 2022, 1:55pmHi, I have paid my membership and this is registered in my purchase history and the fee has been taken from my bank account but I have not been given a race number, not do I appear on this year's runners list. Obviously this is not an emergency or life-threatening but if someone has time to take a look I'd be very grateful. Thanks and Happy New Year to one and all.
Laura FlynnJan 6 2022, 2:12pmHi Michael, if you log in and click on the ‘“my profile” tab on the top left hand corner of the home page this should give you your details including your 2022 number which you’ll collect at the first race you attend this year.
I see two Michael Foleys are registered for 2022.
Michael FoleyJan 6 2022, 8:37pmAll good now, thanks.
Ricki WynneJan 27 2022, 1:18pmHi lads , I’m trying to purchase membership but every time I enter my details it’s says error ??
Any help would be great thanks
Neil O'BrienJan 27 2022, 1:47pmHi Ricki - it could possibly be the mobile number format.

It states it needs to be in a specific format like <countrycode>|<number>. Caught me out as well ;-)
Mark AlexanderFeb 18 2022, 3:34pmAttempting to register using mobile number NI based. Anyone any idea what prefix i need? I've tried everything i can think of! In anticipation, than you!
Paul SmythFeb 18 2022, 4:14pmHi Michael,

This is a special brand of pain that IMRA has decided to inflict on everyone and which it appears no one is willing to properly address. I'm going to reproduce a post from Warren Swords from another thread that may help you:
===========================================
Link below has resolved the issue for many.

https://www.imra.ie/forum/topic/id/5863

And the key piece of advice is:

353|871234567 this is the correct mobile number format

The '|' Pipe symbol is beside the z key on most keyboards

And avoid autofill, type in details instead.
Paul SmythFeb 18 2022, 4:21pmSorry that message should have started...

Hi Mark,

Paul SmythFeb 18 2022, 4:37pmThe 'pipe' symbol isn't beside the Z key on any of the keyboards I seem to have, including the on-screen one's on my iPhone and iPad. It's symbol is a vertical bar (|) or a vertical bar with a gap in it (usually on older keyboards), and it's very easy to confuse with the forward slash (/), backward slash (\) or even the exclamation mark (!).
Mark AlexanderFeb 19 2022, 12:33pmThanks Paul, much appreciated. I've now renewed my membership!
Mark AlexanderFeb 28 2022, 10:08amMembership query

Renewed membership but think I was to get an email confirming with race number etc. Is this the case? If so, can anyone refer me to correct person?

Thank you

Mark
Laura FlynnFeb 28 2022, 9:12pmHi Mark, I can see you’re registered for 2022 and your number is 1091.
Maybe check your spam for a confirmation email
In any event you can collect your number and chip your first race.
Mark AlexanderMar 1 2022, 5:36pmThank you