Irish Mountain
Running Association

Irish Trail Running Championship

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Vivian O'GormanAug 14 2009, 12:16amOne small little tiny thing that I was told about but of course forgot to mention!

The only person in the whole Association who can shoot everybody and not a guard in sight shot oops I mean photographed his 100th race on Wednesday night last in the Devils Glen.

Thats right everybody JOHN SHIELS has photographed 100 races for the Irish Mountain Running Association.

CONGRATULATIONS John on a fantastic achievement and thank you for your sheer dedication - hard work and good humour - thats one record that will be hard to beat.
Brendan LawlorAug 14 2009, 12:54pmHere, here!

John must be responsible for the majority of photographs on the site, and its not just the quantity but also the quality of his photographs that we should all thank him for.

While Justin's bar charts and percentages provide me with evidence of my endeavours in the hills, it is John's images that really stir the heart, fire the imagination and keep me coming back for more!

Thank you John and well done!
John ShielsAug 14 2009, 3:46pmAww shucks, I'm getting all embarrassed now!
Lindie NaughtonAug 17 2009, 11:06amAnother hear, hear from me on that - with added thanks and gratitude for generous support and encouragement in my own endevours.