Store Manager for Running store.
|Damian McKeever||May 21, 11:25pm||Hey Guys,|
Apolgies if this is not allowed on the forum but I couldn't see anything against it on the site. We have a role in our Bray store and I thought some IMRA guys might be interested. The details are below. We have never recruited before because we tend to have good staff retention.
Job Title: Retail, Store Manager
Amphibian King is Ireland’s biggest running shoe specialist, with stores in Bray, Co Wicklow, Ballymount, Dublin 24 and Oranmore Co Galway. Almost 7 years ago we introduced Gait Analysis to the Irish market and now many of our competitors have followed in our footsteps. We continue to lead the way in the Technical running shoe market. We pride ourselves on bringing new products into the Irish market. Over the years we have brought innovative running brands into the Irish retail sector that were previously unavailable in Ireland.
Position Description: The Manager leads the store by maximizing store productivity and profitability through teambuilding and staff development, goal attainment, and by ensuring compliance with all Amphibian King standards. The Store Manager leads by example, sets the tone for the store, and provides feedback to their team that will result in more efficient, productive, and profitable stores that exceed Amphibian King expectations. It is the role of the Store Manager to protect the Amphibian King Service environment by consistently making decisions that enhance the customer experience in the store and with the brand. The Store Manager develops plans to achieve sales and productivity goals, utilizes payroll effectively.
Primary Purpose: The Manager leads the store by maximizing store productivity and profitability through sponsorship of key events and working closely with race directors. We have a marketing budget that we discuss with each Store manager to see how we can make the most out of it.
The successful individual will demonstrate the following proficiencies:
• Take ownership and accountability for store and personal productivity
• Provide customers with the Amphibian King experience
• Demonstrate empowerment to solve customer problems and meet customer’s needs
• Inspire team to meet and exceed performance standards
• Acts as advocate for the team
• Able to motivate others to achieve results
• Communicates effectively with peers, supervisors, and our partners
• Able to influence others to gain support to achieve goals and complete projects.
• Demonstrates effective time management and retail operations skills
The accomplished individual will possess ..
• Experience in a retail service environment in a position of leadership, management experience preferred
• Knowledge of, and ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff and manoeuvre the sales floor
• Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, we will need the manager to work Saturdays on a regular basis.
• Experience in Gait Analysis
• Study in the field of physiotherapy or Biomechanics would be a huge advantage
• Ideally be a runner or Triathlete.
Amphibian King is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, colour, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to Damian McKeever 1 Ravenhall upper Dargle road Bray Co Wicklow or email firstname.lastname@example.org.