Irish Mountain
Running Association

trail run glendalough

AuthorDateMessage
jay jujuSep 29 2012, 11:50amok people...myself & few others will be heading on a trail night run meeting in laragh - glendalough on thursday the 4th at 7:40pm heading off at 8pm for a nice fun run!! 10-13k if anyone wants to join...
meeting at the carpark just on your left up the hill from "glendalough green cafe" on the "old "miltary rd" on the R115, hope to see some new faces there, & were also meeting up for our group 20k trail run on the 21st of oct its a nice loop trail run around glendalough meeting at 11:30am at same carpark as above,...
you can email me for in on that trail...
peace
John KellySep 29 2012, 11:08pmI'm all on for that but won't it be a tad dark. Also won't the car park be closed. have you thought this through?
jay jujus momSep 29 2012, 11:26pmNow John, that's my role
Kevin O'RiordanSep 30 2012, 11:16amSince when did a bit of darkness stop anyone? That's what headtorches are for.
Sarah AllenOct 1 2012, 9:56amI'd be more concerned about running with someone who either isn't posting under their real name or has, for some reason, never run an IMRA race before but who now wants to take a bunch of us out? Your real name isn't Jimmy Savile is it?
Eoin KeithOct 1 2012, 10:00amJay is very real, and has run in IMRA races. He has organised quite a few group runs near his home in Glendalough this year already.
Amidou dembeleOct 1 2012, 4:10pmJay is a friend of mine, I did some few hiking trips with him this year, which were brilliant. Pending on lift will call in over on thursday for some good chat/jog/run.
All good,
Amidou