Irish Mountain
Running Association

Visiting from U.S. for Dublin Marathon

AuthorDateMessage
T.J. FordOct 8 2012, 7:31pmHello, I will be in Ireland for the week during and after the Dublin Marathon. I have a running adventure company in the US and I'm looking for trails and routes to run in the countryside of Ireland. I will be in Belfast also for a few days, but if anyone is around Dublin and would like to go for a trail run I would love a tour guide! Thanks!
Jason KehoeOct 9 2012, 10:23amHi T.J.,

Sure drop us a mail and we can keep you in the loop if anything is going on. Jason@championsEverywhere.com.

Also good to know that a regular group go for a night run on Wednesday evenings close to Dublin.

Cheers,
Jason
brian mcguckinOct 11 2012, 10:44amhi TJ.
I live in Dublin and run most weekends in the Dublin mountains, if you'd like to tag along when your here give me a ring.0863742485.
Thanks..
Raymond buchanOct 16 2012, 1:00pmT J. Drop me an email at rbuchan@eircom.ie. Running the marathon myself and planning an easy 1-2 hr trail run on the Wed after the race
John KellyOct 16 2012, 6:54pmHi TJ

I go out on trail / Hill runs every weekday morning. Would be happy to show you various routes. I am on johnkelly35@live.co.uk or 00353 877511624

regards
John
T.J. FordOct 22 2012, 5:45pmThanks so much for your replies! Will email you all and hope to meet up for the marathon or a trail run afterwards. I'm traveling up to Belfast Tuesday and Wednesday so hope to find runs up there as well. I am staying at Stauntons on the Green if any of you would like to leave messages there. Thanks again - so looking forward to being in Dublin again!
John KellyOct 23 2012, 9:22amHi Tj
If you want to go out for a run any weekday morning give me a shout. There is a train line from stephens green that bring you right to my place. I can pick you up from station ( about 20 mins from stephens green ) and we are only a couple of miles from the mountains. i'm doing this anyway so its no hsstle at all.

Regards

John