Irish Mountain
Running Association

Anonymous Posting

AuthorDateMessage
Rachel CinnsealachNov 4 2012, 11:59pmIt really irritates me when people post anonymously. If people have opinions then be proud of your opinions, stand by them and put your name to them.

Diarmuid O'ColmainNov 5 2012, 8:58amI agree with you Rachel.
Alan AylingNov 5 2012, 9:39amLads this has come up umpteen times before. Regardless of your irritation, annonymous postings are acceptable and are even to be welcomed. Now, unless you have anything constructive to add........
Pedantic PatNov 5 2012, 11:12amThat was an incorrect use of a comma!
Alan AylingNov 5 2012, 12:16pmReally Pat? Don't think so. You seem to have no truck with the misspelling though!!
Paul O'GradyNov 5 2012, 1:06pmAlan - I think he was referring to the comment that was deleted!
Alan AylingNov 8 2012, 9:55pmInteresting... I have no recollection whatsoever of posting in this thread. So either these posts were the work of an anonymous poster pretending to be me, or I was - like Rowley Birkin QC - very, very drunk.
Kevin O'RiordanNov 8 2012, 10:09pmHmm. All the IP information tells me is it was someone working for Northern Trust. I do know who the person was who was impersonating Eoin Keith a few weeks ago, I wonder how much he'll pay me not to tell anyone ;)
AN0N PostingNov 9 2012, 12:57pmGulp!