Irish Mountain
Running Association

Art O'Neill - can you help out?

AuthorDateMessage
Brendan LawlorJan 6 2014, 11:32amHi all and Happy New Year

The Art O'Neill challenge takes place this Friday / Saturday. If you missed out on a place and would like to help out to be part of this great event send me a quick email at blawlor7 at gmail dot com. We currently need one extra guide (Saturday from 2-3am until finish) and one helper for Glenmalure ( Saturday early morning until mid afternoon)
John CondonJan 11 2014, 7:59pmBrendan. Great to see yourself and Justin at CP1. Thanks to all volunteers for making it a great event.
Brendan LawlorJan 12 2014, 1:00pmWell done to the IMRA people who completed the Art O'Neill yesterday. Eoin Keith won it in the ridiculous time of 5.15, a new record I believe. Special mention to Rachel Cinseallach(doing her first Ultra) and Vivian O Gorman (showing that he's a true old dog for the hard road!).

Thank you to Juju Jay and Jim Fitzharris (Peace, dudes!) who helped us out at the last minute at the finish and to Mick Hanney and Melanie Earwalker who were on standby if needed.

Finally thanks to Declan Cunningham who puts in huge work, for small enough reward to organise this great event every year. Its a true classic, raises money for mountain rescue and gives several of us a nice excuse to not sleep for 24 hours (or more

So until next year....!
Brendan LawlorJan 12 2014, 1:09pmAnd thanks to Justin O'Keefe for his help at CP1 !
Mark KingJan 12 2014, 4:40pmI would like to thank Declan & all of those involved for putting so much time and effort into the AON again.
Great event and a most worth while cause. Kind Regards. Congratulations to Eoin.
Mike SmartJan 13 2014, 5:36pmSome great results from IMRA regulars, and 16 in total under 7 hours. Looking forward to a couple of race reports to see what conditions were like on the night and how factors such as the cold, moonlight, underfoot conditions, etc influenced the race.
Ronan HickeySep 17 2014, 5:32pmDoes anyone have the inside track on whether this is going ahead in 2015? An amazing event and I would love to have a crack at it again. It is something to keep me honest training-wise over the Winter too!
Gareth LittleSep 24 2014, 6:21pmhttps://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=795117183867852&id=235486523164257