Irish Mountain
Running Association

Committee thank you

AuthorDateMessage
Brendan LawlorJul 17 2014, 8:24amA big thank you to the IMRA committee for this years lovely end of league/volunteering prizes and a very nice subsidized BBQ last night - much appreciated and thanks for all your hard work!
Caoimhin MacMaolainJul 17 2014, 10:50amI would like to echo Brendan's thanks and appreciation to the committee and organisers, and Pol for his computer work. The league has been absolutely brilliant this year. Great courses, good weather, excellent marking, fast posting of results and not too many biting flies. All very enjoyable!
Brian FureyJul 17 2014, 11:19amI would also add my thanks to Pol and all the people for the hard work and efforts in organising all of the races. Lots of hard work in the background always to get all the races organised. And thanks for the great food afterwards last night.

Brian
Mick HanneyJul 17 2014, 11:31amYes, many thanks guys. A lot of hard work goes into making these events run so seamlessly and much of that work is unseen in the background, but greatly appreciated.
Brian McGuckinJul 17 2014, 4:11pmLike to add my thanks also , great races, great organization, great people.
Thanks.
Stuart ScottJul 17 2014, 4:22pmI sense a bandwagon! Many thanks and well done to everyone on the Committee, you all do a huge amount of work behind the scenes throughout the year much of which goes unrecognised and unthanked. In particular, Pol for his excellent work as Results Secretary, it's not a role anyone would wish for. A future President in the making?!

Anyway enough of the moping, the Leinster League might be over but the IMRA season isn't. Roll on Lug, Galtymore, Stone Cross and the Nav Challenges. Highlight of every year!
Keith McBeanJul 17 2014, 6:47pmBig congratulations to the Committee and organisers for such an excellent BBQ and for such a great set of Leinster League races. Having only joined IMRA this January, I have been hugely impressed by the smooth and good humoured organisation, the great website and even more by the limitless enthusiasm. The Committee and all it's active supporters should take a bow!!
Jim FitzharrisAug 1 2014, 9:54amI am coming very late to this party (!) but it would be remiss of me not to join the chorus and thank ALL concerned for a great Leinster League this year.

We had excellent routes, superb organisation and commitment from the RDs and numerous volunteers, not to mention the very enjoyable end of league BBQ (I even brought my better half to that!) and super prizes. I really enjoyed it, even those routes that I am not ordinarily a big fan of.

And as for placating the weather gods ..... we will not ask what was sacrificed to give rise to an endless succession of fine evenings!

Take a well-deserved bow one and all!

Cheers,

Jim.