Irish Mountain
Running Association

Night running

AuthorDateMessage
Jill WalkerOct 30 2014, 8:42amI'm really missing getting out regularly on the hills since the evenings got dark and would love to get a mid week run in one evening. I've never tried hill running in the dark and would like to do it with a group (for safety reasons). Are there any groups of people who get out around Ticknock (or somewhere like that) in the evenings? In the IMRA races I'm running about 160% of the winner - so no point in me joining a super fast group!
John J BarryOct 30 2014, 2:58pmJill contact Stuart Scott and he will put you on the Night Runs list. We try to get out most weeks for one to two hours. All abilities out. They are trying to arrange something for tonight at the moment.
Jill WalkerOct 30 2014, 3:30pmThanks a million - any chance you could let me know his mobile or email - I couldn't see how to contact him through the IMRA site. My email is jill@peoplepotential.ie
Stuart ScottOct 30 2014, 3:35pmHi Jill,

I'll send you an email now. For info, here's the post I put up last year. Not too late to back out :-)

https://www.imra.ie/forum/topic/id/3519

Stuart.