Irish Mountain
Running Association

If you are due a tropies for 2014 please check this list

AuthorDateMessage
Rachel CinnsealachNov 3 2014, 2:40pmHi folk's

For any of you are due trophies, can you check this list to make sure I've got the correct names and spellings.

If a person has won a league they get the overall league trophy and the next person in line gets the trophy for the category prize. (ie the M40/F40 prize or whatever).

Can anyone tell me if there was a KOM/QOM this year?
If there are juniors who won leagues please also email me.

You need to get back to me in the next day or two, as the trophies are being engraved. Please email me at rachelcinnsealachatgmaildotcom

14 Inch Trophies:
Engraving:
Irish Championship 2014

1st Male Bernard Fortune

1st Female Maike Jurgens

11 Inch Trophies:

Engraving:
King of the Mountains 2014
1st Male

Queen of the Mountains 2012
1st Female

8 Inch Trophies

Engraving
Connaught Championship 2014

1st Male Bernard Fortune

1st Female Fiona Sheerin
Maike Jurgens
Engraving
Leinster Championship 2014

1st Male Zoran Skrba

1st Female Niamh O'Ceallaigh

Engraving
Munster Championship 2014

1st Male Tom Blackburn

1st Female Laura Schwirz

Engraving
Leinster League 2014

1st Male Des Kennedy

1st Female Emma Hand

6 Inch Trophies

Engraving
Connaught Championship 2014

2nd Male Deon McNeilly

3rd Male Brian Flannelly

1st M40 Padraig Muldoon

1st M60 Ercus Stewart

Engraving
Leinster Championship 2014

2nd Male Bernard Fortune

3rd Male Alan Ayling

2nd Female Daniela Boehm

3rd Female Maike Jurgens

1st M40 Mick Hanney

1st M60 Joe Lalor

Engraving
Irish Championship 2014

2nd Male Jason Kehoe

3rd Male Tom Blackburn

2nd Female Eithne McShane

1st M40 Mike Cunningham

1st M60 Sean O'Neill

Engraving
Munster Championship 2014

2nd Male Mike Cunningham

3rd Male Brian Flannelly

2nd Female Niamh Hartnett

3rd Female Deirdre Finn

1st M40 Sean Manning

1st M50 Ger Griffin

Engraving
Leinster League 2014

2nd Male Brian Furey

3rd Male Bernard Fortune

2nd Female Niamh O'Ceallaigh

3rd Female Joy Johnson

1st M40 Niall Lynch

1st F40 Martina Nolan

1st M50 Ben Mooney

1st F50 Paula Rea

1st M60 Ercus Stewart

1st F60 Ruth Lynam

1st M70 Brendan Doherty

MJ Iosac Colman
Paddy LastNov 3 2014, 3:52pmAre there any prizes for Winter League, Trail League, Nav, Long Distance and Spring Leagues?
Rachel CinnsealachNov 3 2014, 8:02pmThe winter league prizes were given out after the winter league at the IMRA winter social.

We don't give out prizes for the trail league, spring league, Nav challenges or long distance challenges.
Rachel CinnsealachNov 3 2014, 8:03pmThe winter league prizes were given out after the winter league at the IMRA winter social.

We don't give out prizes for the trail league, spring league, Nav challenges or long distance challenges.
Rachel CinnsealachNov 3 2014, 8:05pmThe winter league prizes were given out after the winter league at the IMRA winter social.

Apologies for the terrible grammar in the title.
Maike JürgensNov 3 2014, 9:07pmRachel, I can see you posted at 8.05 but I cannot read what it says...

anyway, i believe, at least the women's IC are incorrect. As far as i know Diane Wilson is the women's IC and Hazel McLoughlin came second. I think the Slieve Donard results are missing from the imra homepage.

thanks for organising.
Maike JürgensNov 3 2014, 9:14pmRachel, I can see you posted at 8.05 pm but the post does not show for me.

anyway, I believe there is a women's IC error, I think the Slieve Donard results are missing which would make Diane Wilson IC and Hazel McLoughlin 2nd.

I hope this post goes through now :)

thanks for organising.
Maike JürgensNov 3 2014, 9:14pmRachel, I can see you posted at 8.05 pm but the post does not show for me.

anyway, I believe there is a women's IC error, I think the Slieve Donard results are missing which would make Diane Wilson IC and Hazel McLoughlin 2nd.

I hope this post goes through now :)

thanks for organising.
Rachel CinnsealachNov 3 2014, 11:05pmThanks for that Maike, I will amend.
John J BarryNov 4 2014, 11:39pmRachel,
Why not prizes for every competition? For example the long distance championship is a very challanging competition and every bit as tough to win as Leinster or Connaught championships. Long distance championship also had 130 plus contestants this year.
John
Rachel CinnsealachNov 5 2014, 12:03amTo be honest, I don't know John. What I do know is that each year IMRA buy's a load of trophies and a great many of them are not collected. We would encourag everyone to come to the IMRA social and collect you trophy or arrange for someone to have it collected for you, Or let us know if you don't want it, so we don't get one for you!

rach.