Irish Mountain
Running Association

Head Torches

AuthorDateMessage
Brendan LawlorDec 1 2014, 1:48pmPost from Paul Tierney

Hi guys, was just on the forum and saw a post about headtorches that generated a bit of interest. I'm not able to reply on the post as the captcha fields aren't showing but I just wanted to make a suggestion in case anyone wants to take it and run with it (excuse the pun!)
I recently organised a group buy for the new model Led Lenser H7R.2 (great headtorch), for 7 of us that are going doing Art O'Neill and I contacted Declan or Darren, can't remember his name, in flashlights.ie. The headtorch is €89 online but he gave them to me for €62 each for 7 of them. If there was a group from IMRA with good numbers you'd get a serious deal on a great headtorch.... strength in numbers!! That's just info.... do with it what you will

Anyone interested contact me blawlor7 (at) gmail dot com - its a better option from Santa than the Frozen Snow Doll I can't get my hands on
Jim FitzharrisDec 1 2014, 1:56pmAre you not getting a bit old for dolls, Paul ??!!
Brendan LawlorDec 1 2014, 1:59pmIts me asked for the Doll, Jim - whats it to you ??!! - theres one left in South Korea I'm told
Brendan LawlorDec 2 2014, 3:40pmHi, we can get these for €62 - I have seven takers so far, I'll leave it open for one more day and then order them
Jim FitzharrisDec 2 2014, 4:24pmBrendan,

You can add me to that list!

Cheers,

Jim.
Jim FitzharrisDec 2 2014, 4:26pmIf you get up to 10, he might throw in a Frozen Snow Doll as well ............
Brendan LawlorDec 11 2014, 7:34pmThe Tierney Lenser LED H7R.2 Headtorches turned up and they are seriously the business - all deer be warned!

Thanks to Paul Tierney for the tip off..Damian from flashlights.ie was most helpful to deal with