Irish Mountain
Running Association

Eoin Keith smashes the Mizen to Malin record

AuthorDateMessage
Brendan LawlorMay 2 2017, 12:21pmIMRA's Eoin Keith has just smashed the existing Mizen to Malin Head record (3 days 15 hours) finishing in 3 days and just under 4 hours. We are all very privileged to know and run with this extraordinary athlete - its a record I suspect that will stand for a long time - congratulations to Eoin and well done to his support crew (Taryn and our own Richard Nunan, the new internet sensation !)

Rest well now Eoin !
Laura FlynnMay 2 2017, 12:36pmwell done Eoin. thats incedible
Hazel ThompsonMay 2 2017, 12:39pmThat is some achievement! Well done Eoin.
Angus TynerMay 2 2017, 1:20pmUtterly awesome and a privilege to join him for a tiny part of it
Jeff FitzsimonsMay 2 2017, 9:40pmIf I knew lots about wine I would liken Eoin to some fine vintage that improves with age. But I don't.

I do however know that the holder of the record before Eoin, Mimi Anderson, is a pretty tough cookie with some major achievements to her name. And Eoin smashed that record.

Seriously good crewing by Taryn and Richard as well. It's a vital part of these efforts.
Damien CoyleMay 3 2017, 3:33pmCongrats and huge kudos to you Eoin

Phenomenal achievement.

Enjoy the celebrations :)
Stuart ScottMay 3 2017, 4:07pmWell done Eoin, amazing running. There'll be no challenges left soon enough!