Irish Mountain
Running Association

Race Director thank you prize

AuthorDateMessage
Tanya SheridanOct 1 2017, 7:01pmAs a thank you to the 39 IMRA members who took on the role of Race Director this year, we have commissioned a Colombia fleece/hoodie for each of you.

We need your size and colour choice to finalise the order. Please email both *on or before next Saturday (Oct 7)* to Laura Flynn and my IMRA email addresses. If we don't get an email from you by that date, we will use the size on your IMRA profile.

We will do our best to make sure that most people get their colour choice but as we can only choose two colours in the order, we may not be able to give everyone their first choice.

Thanks again to you all,

The Committee
Tanya SheridanOct 1 2017, 7:02pmAnd by PR I meant prize ... sorry!
Tanya SheridanOct 1 2017, 10:01pmJust to confirm the available colours: blue, black and grey. Thanks.
Damien CoyleOct 2 2017, 9:31amHey Tanya
Whats the IMRA addresses for you and Laura.
I'll take a Grey in Medium :)
Thanks a million.
Damien
Tanya SheridanOct 2 2017, 1:36pmWe've got that, Damien. No need to email. Thanks!
John FitzgeraldOct 3 2017, 4:15pmHi Tanya.
I would like medium grey.
Thanks much appreciated.
Jason DowlingOct 3 2017, 9:31pmHi Tanya/Laura,
Could I have a medium grey please?
Cheers,
Jason.
Laura FlynnOct 4 2017, 8:32amThanks Jason and John.
Liam VinesOct 4 2017, 9:56pmHi Tanya / Laura..
Seeing as grey is most definitely the new black l will have medium grey please...
Maike JürgensNov 17 2017, 8:26pmthanks a million for the race director thank you prize - very thoughtful and amazing to wear (i didnt take it off since i got it :D ) - definitely a motivator to step up again next year.
Brian FennessyNov 27 2017, 12:49pmThanks a million to the committe for the RD prize its class.
Laura FlynnNov 27 2017, 5:51pmYou’re welcome Brian.
I have a few more uncollected. If anyone is due one email me and I’ll arrange to get it to you. I plan to be at event on the 27th of December also if that suits.
Mikey FryNov 29 2017, 9:57pmHow long is too long to wear this amazing top before washing r is washing going to make the comfyness go:))))

Thanks again my top half.....
Mikey FryNov 29 2017, 9:58pmHow long is too long to wear this amazing top before washing r is washing going to make the comfyness go:))))

Thanks again my top half.....
Laura FlynnDec 2 2017, 1:23pmJust to confirm that I have RD prizes still for Renee, David Rouse, Damian Coyle, Jane Porter, Graham Porter. I'll keep them in my car and hope to see you all in the new year , if not before.