Wicklow Glacier Lakes (solo)

Edwin McAreeJan 8, 5:53pmHi,

When roughly will entries be open for this event? Thanks
David BrennanFeb 26, 10:09amsame question from me. looking forward to entering this run.
James H CahillFeb 28, 12:24pmEntry for the Glacier Lakes Solo Race is now open. Please download complete and return an entry form and then pay for your entry online using the online IMRA online payment system (Purchase IMRA Products)
Andy owensFeb 28, 3:46pmI've paid for this race on the 26th Feb did'nt see anything about downloading entry form i just paid my e15 am i still ok to enter this race and how do i download entry form. Thanks
Gordon PlaceFeb 28, 4:34pmAndy,
It's on the event page along with the email address to send it to. Although I got an email directly from James with it today so you might have one too. It;s the same form as the relay, just put yourself down for all legs.
Gordon PlaceMar 5, 1:13pmHi James, do solo runners have to check in at each relay handover point as well? Say the hostel at the end of leg 2?
James H CahillMar 5, 1:19pm@Gordon Place - yes solo Runners must check in at every checkpoint
Liam VinesMar 15, 10:09pmSo entries are flying in for both solo and relay. A few new faces and the old reliables.
Need a few more non running volunteers. Would really like to have a non runner at each checkpoint to take the leg times some of the relay runners could help out after or before there leg. Need to have a first aid volunteer too would love to have more than one person with first aid experience as the race covers such a big area and phone signal is poor in a lot of it.
If anyone has registered for the race but not filled out the entire form please go back into the event details and do so as it’s needed to work out start times.
Brendan NevilleMar 16, 11:16amLiam available until noon as required it that helps? Cheers, Brendan
Brendan NevilleMar 16, 1:11pmSorry Liam just realised the race is ona Sunday and not Saturday so have to withdraw my offer of help - Apologies Brendan
  Forgot Password? | What is myIMRA?