Slí Gaeltacht Mhúscraí Ultra

AuthorDateMessage
Robert McEvoyJan 8, 6:40pmThanks to everyone who signed up today! We are blown away by the response and happy to announce that the Ultra is now full. We will keep a waiting list for anyone who might have missed out - please message us either here or via the Facebook page. If anyone is interested in running the SGM half marathon (which takes place the same day), I believe the entries for that will go live on Wednesday. Rob
martin hennessyJan 8, 9:02pmRobert could you put my name on the waiting list... Thanks.
Mark KingJan 8, 9:45pmRobert, Dominic, Stevie and myself are travelling down again and if you need us to collect/return the trackers from Ronan, please advise.
Robert McEvoyJan 8, 10:56pmMartin - done.

Mark/Dominic/Stevie - that would be great, thanks! We'll figure out the details and e-mail you in the coming weeks.
Sean BurkeJan 10, 2:37amHi,
Could you put me on the waiting list too.
Thanks.
Keith FahyJan 12, 12:23amHello, would you please put me on the waiting list too? Thank you. Keith Fahy
Dave EvansJan 13, 2:21pmHi guys, travelling down from newry for this one - can you recommend anywhere to stay on the fri night?
John J BarryJan 13, 8:31pmLast year I stead in the Blarney golf and Spa Hotel about half hour from Millstreet. Really nice and the pool etc was very handy
  Forgot Password? | What is myIMRA?
myIMRA