Irish Mountain
Running Association

Archive Files

AuthorDateMessage
Joe LalorSep 10 2018, 2:16pmWith reference to Val Jones post earlier today, I have also noticed that there are many links missing in the archive file (tab at the bottom of home page). I have also recently aquired a few more missing results from historical races that could be included plus I have copies of all the paper IMRA calendars produced annually in the pre facebook age. I am looking for a computer whiz to help me revamp the archive section of the IMRA. I will do the data entry while an other will look after scanning and presentation. Any takers?
Gordon PlaceSep 10 2018, 3:41pmHi Joe, I'm no computer whizz but if need someone to scan in paper documents and save/name them for upload by the whizz, I can do that part of its any help. Gordon
Brian FureySep 10 2018, 3:46pmI can give you a hand on the web technical side Joe. I have those computer skills
Joe LalorSep 10 2018, 3:56pmThanks, guys. If you send me your e-address to jlalor(at)eircom.net we can make a plan off-stage. We will also need access to that section of the IMRA site.
Gerry BradySep 10 2018, 8:21pmI think all of the old files are still there (excel files of results etc.) but the folder was changed 3-4 years ago and the addresses of the attachments needs to be pointed at the new location.