Irish Mountain
Running Association

Calendar

AuthorDateMessage
Gordon PlaceDec 14 2018, 2:27pmHi All,

Calendar is looking great, thanks for all the hard work. A few clashes at the weekends but you can't do everything, unless one or two could switch from Saturday to Sunday.

I need to get a life, but for anyone that wants it, here's a link to the calendar. Handy in case you accidentally commit to a birth, funeral, wedding or some other unimportant event before realizing there's race. It includes everything on the calendar to date, don't mind the calendar 'times', the distance, start time and league is in the race description
Been sticking them in as they come up on the calendar so I'll keep it up to date if anything changes. Not sure if this link will give you your own version that you download and then it's yours to update, or it'll automatically update if I change it? Probably the former, but you won't have much to add.
https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=NzNtOHRlNGVyZ2MwazN1c25jZzdjMXRpZGdAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ
If that doesn't work, I can export and email the iCalendar file
Christopher WilloughbyDec 14 2018, 7:46pmHi Gordon, that's great. I can't access it though - "You do not have access to IMRA's 2019 calendar". Any ideas?
Gordon PlaceDec 14 2018, 9:34pmHi Chris, were you logged in to Google? I'll check to see if I can change settings.
I can email the ical file, or if someone here wants to make it available for download from the site? There was a file before for one of the previous years.
Maybe it's a bit premature anyway as some dates might still be provisional
Gordon PlaceDec 14 2018, 9:56pmTry that link

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/73m8te4ergc0k3usncg7c1tidg%40group.calendar.google.com/private-18bd213c5c22b8412981a5808026186c/basic.ics
Pádraig DoyleDec 16 2018, 12:51amThat link worked for me anyway Gordon. Fair play. Thanks.
Christopher WilloughbyDec 16 2018, 11:01amWorks for me also, thanks Gordon.
Zoran SkrbaDec 19 2018, 8:42amHi Gordon, I get the "You do not have access to IMRA's 2019 calendar" message when trying to add it.
Gordon PlaceDec 19 2018, 9:51amHi Zoran, did you try both links? Not sure which one worked for Chris and it's set to public as well. Maybe you have to be logged in to Google?
I can add you by your email address if you want, or can email you the ical file
Gordon PlaceDec 19 2018, 9:52amOr I can email the file to IMRA in the new year when dates are more than likely final and it can be stuck up here for download?
Zoran SkrbaDec 19 2018, 11:08amok, I can try it in couple of weeks, but for reference the 1st link says - not a valid URL, the second "no access"... I was able to add it fine last year.
Gordon PlaceDec 19 2018, 11:18amZoran,

This should work now.
https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=NzNtOHRlNGVyZ2MwazN1c25jZzdjMXRpZGdAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ
Zoran SkrbaDec 19 2018, 11:39amwell, it works fine if I copy the URL and paste it into the browser, then I get prompted to add the calendar. However if I go into Calendar Settings->Add calendar -> From URL and paste it there... it says it is invalid URL ??!!

Thanks Gordon!
Richard NunanDec 24 2018, 9:41amBoth worked for me - Thanks Gordon