Irish Mountain
Running Association

Prizes - Uncollected winnings

AuthorDateMessage
Lillian DeeganJul 24 2019, 12:29pmHi everyone,
On with a reminder msg relating to winners prizes - this will be the last one to be posted on this topic. I have a good number of uncollected race winner prize vouchers yet to be collected. Once the Leinster League season finishes come Aug. 7th, any uncollected top ends & age category voucher prizes will go back into the kitty to be used for the remaining races on the calendar.

And while I am on - I'll post a gentle reminder for anyone who has picked up prizes at prize-giving time for a fellow member(s) - if this relates to you - when you can, might you pass on that voucher to whoever it is for.

In recent weeks, I have had members get in touch asking to collect their prize. I can only handout vouchers from any given race based on what the race director returns to me after their prize-giving time.

Every Leinster League race has an allocation of 18 prize vouchers at the moment. I do not have seconds/ replacements to give to anyone missing a voucher and most especially weeks/ months after an event - sorry. It is always best to speak with the race director post race to check your finish spot and collect your winnings if you cannot attend prize-giving time.

Any queries, I'll do my best to field all. Please email me on - Lillian.deegan@imra.ie

Thanks all
Lillian
Stuart ScottJul 24 2019, 12:42pmLillian, a quick solution to your problem could be to adopt the patented Andreas Kusch "Who thinks they were first M50?" etc. approach to prize-givings from now on. Pub attendances would sky-rocket and you'll definitely be left with no vouchers at the end of the night :-)
Lillian DeeganJul 24 2019, 12:52pmOh. My. Word.
Stu, I had visions of many a person coming looking for their winnings after that freestyle awards session in Plucks. I was glued to Con on the laptop at the bar hoping to heavens we were awarding error free :) For a finish, the only correction needed was the M60 cat - a huge phew my end.