Irish Mountain
Running Association

Closing Ballyhoura Moonlight Challenge

AuthorDateMessage
Robbie WilliamsDec 10 2019, 10:13pmWith the half full up long ago..

There are approx 10 spots left in the Full Distance Moonlight Challenge (42km).

I will close the registration this Friday or if the spots fill up before that so please register in next day or two if you are interested in taking part.

Thanks Guys..

Robbie
Conor O'FarrellDec 11 2019, 10:07amSo the half is full but the full is half full? :-)
Robbie WilliamsDec 11 2019, 7:25pmHalf full
Full almost full
Luke HayesDec 17 2019, 4:20pmHey, any room for 2 more people for the full marathon?
PJ DunneDec 17 2019, 9:20pmAny space in the Marathon?
Conor NagleDec 17 2019, 10:37pmIs there a waiting list for the half by any chance?

Sorry I know this is very annoying even asking as registration closed ages ago!!
Conor NagleDec 17 2019, 10:39pmSorry just saw the posts on the other forum. Understand there are no spaces. Thanks
Robbie WilliamsDec 18 2019, 5:34amLads I have a small few places held back for local runners as the signs in locality only went up at the weekend. This is to give them a chance to run in their own local event.

Will you send me a mail on Sunday. robbie.williams@imra.ie

If I havnt had any to cover that few I can mail you to enter.
That’s the best I can do lads.
Thanks.
Liam BoweDec 23 2019, 5:42pmRobbie, could you put me down on waiting list (if there is one at this stage) for the full marathon please? I have no bother with short notice if a spot frees up at the last minute. Thanks, Liam
Robbie WilliamsDec 23 2019, 7:44pmLiam just send me an email on same please

I’ll forget if it’s on forum.

Thanks
Robbie WilliamsDec 23 2019, 7:45pmrobbie.williams@imra.ie
Jerome ArockiamDec 24 2019, 8:30pmI want to run the Half, but it looks like it was filled up long time ago. My trip to Ireland was decided 4 weeks ago and I have been looking forward to doing a Half Marathon in Ireland. If this doesn't pan out I may do the one in Ballina on Jan 11th, but I think running around Ireland at midnight would be a better story to tell my buddies!
I just got the membership for IMRA hoping to register for either one of them, but I have no clue how to register, you guys make it super hard or I am dumb. I may be untrained for a Marathon at this point, (Eating too much mama's curry at home in India!) but a half is certainly feasible. Couple of questions for you guys!

1) Do you want me to run with you guys?

2) Also, how about opening up some extra spots for International runners?

PS: I loved your netiquette policy. Are people that nice in Ireland? I live in the US, if you are wondering. ;)
Robbie WilliamsDec 25 2019, 9:05amJerome,

I sent you a message response to your Facebook there
Brian SmythDec 26 2019, 1:21pmRobbie are there any places left for the full? Also is there a waiting list for the half?
Many thanks
Brian
Robbie WilliamsDec 28 2019, 8:46amLads, can anyone left looking for a place please email me, an I will see as some drop out if I can get you in.

Only email please, not messages on fb etc as can’t keep track of the scattering.

robbie.williams@imra.ie

Please do this ASAP.

** this is not guaranteed at all, but some that cannot go will free up some spaces. I’m only sorting this for next 2 days and after that I won’t have time to arrange this so please don’t delay in mailing me. I won’t look at any mails on this after Sunday , as back to work.

Thanks Lads ,
Happy Christmas & New Year.