Irish Mountain
Running Association

Laptop Training

AuthorDateMessage
Conor O'FarrellMar 28 2022, 11:42amHi All

With the Leinster League looming, I would like to look at organising some laptop training, for those who are interested. The laptop operator is a key role in the running of races - especially for the larger events, so for accurate results we need people to step up to help out.

Quite often it is the same few individuals, so I would like to spread the load a bit. There is a fair bit to it, but it is also fairly intuitive all the same.

Could you please drop your name in here and I will look at getting something organised over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks
Con
Andrew HanneyMar 28 2022, 11:55amSign me up. :)
Aubrey O'NeillApr 14 2022, 12:36pmI think the list of replies for this one didn't make it back post-website issues.

Can also put my name down for this again.

Cheers!
John CostiganApr 21 2022, 9:00amHi Conor, can you sign me up too Thanks!
Conor O'FarrellApr 21 2022, 9:31amHi All

With everything going on with the website, Covid, life and other things, I have not managed to get this off the ground yet.

I hope to get something together in the next few weeks. In the meantime, if you want to go ahead and put your name in to do laptop for a race, please do.

I can do a zoom session to show you the ropes and myself and other laptop operators are around at most races and can give a dig out.

Thanks
Con
Niamh O'GormanApr 21 2022, 9:49amThanks Conor. Sign me up.
John O'DonovanApr 21 2022, 11:21amHi Conor please sign me up
Mick HanneyApr 21 2022, 12:49pmme too.