Irish Mountain
Running Association

Mt. Hillary

AuthorDateMessage
Daniel O'SullivanJan 30 2023, 4:17pmHi All,
My first time running here - I also see the kids have a 1 km race at 10:30, how do I sign my Son up for this? is there an age range etc?

thanks
Daniel
Graham K. BusheJan 30 2023, 4:34pmHi Daniel, see https://www.imra.ie/forum/topic/id/6302
Daniel O'SullivanJan 30 2023, 4:54pmThanks Graham
Daniel McCarthyFeb 5 2023, 8:58amHi all,

Is there any chance I can register late for this? I didn’t realise the deadline.

Thanks,
Daniel.
Lisa Quirke CashmanFeb 5 2023, 5:40pmA massive thank you to everybody that took part in our 10K, 5K and kids races today.
Also, a huge shout out to all the fantastic volunteers. Everybody did a super job, well done, it's much appreciated.
Lisa Quirke, Deputy Race Director
raymond smithFeb 5 2023, 10:41pmHuge shout out to Tricia, Lisa and all the organisers for putting on such a great event. Really well marshaled and the snacks and drinks after were awesome. Brilliant guys. Many thanks
Brian FlannellyFeb 6 2023, 9:27amResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie
Barry MurrayFeb 7 2023, 4:34pmThanks to Lisa and crew for a great race in Banteer. Well organized and lots of marshals on the course to cheer us along. Well done all.