Irish Mountain
Running Association

Carlingford - Fox's Rock

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Pól Ó MurchúJun 30 2015, 10:40pmOk so still no Race Director. I will RD this if there is no one else and I can also look after laptop however I will need at least a first aider for this race to go ahead. Also will not be at the race tomorrow to get kit so someone else will need to collect this and bring it up with them on Sunday if possible.
Pól Ó MurchúJul 2 2015, 2:31pmDesperately seeking First Aid for this race if anyone available...alternatively If someone wishes to do RD I will assist with reg/start etc and I can do FIrst Aid but need at least 1 more non runner! Will review tomorrow but race is at risk of being cancelled if nobody volunteers.
Maider GastonJul 3 2015, 9:38amHi Pol. I can volunteer for this one as a non runner so that it goes ahead.
Daniela BoehmJul 3 2015, 2:21pmThanks a mill, Pol and Maider, for stepping in to allow this race to go ahead!
Paul SmythJul 3 2015, 7:31pmPol, what time would you like us there on Sun?
Pól Ó MurchúJul 4 2015, 7:50pmIf volunteers can be there about 10:30 - 10:45 that'd be great. Maider If you want to run that's fine also I have Keren on board now as well but if you still want to help that's great too.
Stuart ScottJul 7 2015, 12:08pmJust wanted to say a belated thanks to Pol, Karen, Paddy and all the other volunteers who stepped in and gave up their races at short notice to ensure this event went ahead. It's one of the best races on the calendar and the low numbers taking part really don't do it justice. If you ever needed an excuse to go, we were bathing in sunshine (well relatively speaking) while the rest of the east coast was getting hailed and thundered on!
Alan AylingJul 7 2015, 5:50pmFair play to the lads that stepped up. Sounds like a great race. Loved it last year and sorry to miss it this year.
For the future, if volunteers can't be found in good time, perhaps a bigger threat is needed... say no Sugarloaf BBQ? That might get a few thumbs out of hoops.