Irish Mountain
Running Association

Glenanaar (Ballyhoura)

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Seán HarteFeb 9 2016, 10:59amHi all,

Unfortunately, the race scheduled for 13th March on Mt Hillary near Banteer is cancelled due to fallen trees.

It has been replaced by a brand new race on the same day, on a great route in the Glenanaar area in the southern Ballyhoura Mountains. Full details are on the event page https://www.imra.ie/events/view/id/1411

Also, I am looking for volunteers to help out with registration and timing. Please use the volunteer section on the event page or reply here.

Thanks,
Seán
William O DonoghueFeb 11 2016, 8:35pmHi Sean the two girls would be available on the day to help with the registration and timing.
Seán HarteFeb 12 2016, 7:02pmThat's great William, thank you!

Some further volunteers to act as a course marshal would also be a help.
Frank O'ReganMar 6 2016, 1:01amHi, this is going to be my first imra event. I have received a number, online. Do I just give this at registration and is a race no. printed out ?
Seán HarteMar 6 2016, 7:08pmFrank, please bring details of your registration and you will be given a number on the day
Frank O'ReganMar 12 2016, 11:23amWill do, thx.
Patrick FoleyMar 13 2016, 3:03pmThanks for organising today Sean. I registered for the year and ran the race but I never paid (i only found the cash in my pocket afterwards when putting my gear in the wash) - can I pay you next time? Sorry, Patrick
Michael McSweeneyMar 14 2016, 10:31amGreat race yesterday lads. Thanks.
Seán HarteMar 15 2016, 4:32pmPatrick, please pay at the next race. Thanks for your honesty!