Irish Mountain
Running Association

IMRA Yearbook 2015

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Brian O MurchuApr 10 2016, 11:04pmDrop the IMRA committee a mail or chat to one of the committee members at the next IMRA race if you want to find out about potentially getting involved in the next edition of the IMRA yearbook
Brian O MurchuAug 23 2016, 2:44pmBeen inspired by IMRA this year? Do you want to take the next step and be involved in the next edition of the yearbook?

There are various positions available depending on how much or how little time you want to contribute. Use this event page to sign up! Opportunities include:
-editor
-sub-editor
-proofreaders
-design layout
-selecting photos

We are always looking for fresh perspective! I will not be involved in the next edition but am happy to assist anyone wanting to come on board this exciting project
Joan RyanAug 23 2016, 2:56pmI'll help out with proofreading.
Joan
Eva FairmanerAug 30 2016, 7:42amI am happy to assist with proof reading.
Ronan HickeyAug 31 2016, 10:24amYeah, in the absence of being able to race, the least I can do is proof-read.

I'll go buy some red biros.

Ro
Brian O MurchuSep 1 2016, 4:44pmRonan,
If you were to be Editor you could make the decision to include your Bray race report....in full
Brian O MurchuOct 28 2016, 5:06pmSmall number of IMRA yearbooks left, can be arranged to collect in town:)