Irish Mountain
Running Association

IMRA End of Year Social & Prize Giving

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Pól Ó MurchúOct 5 2016, 10:09pmThe Annual Prize Giving Social on November 5th will be in Against the Grain on Wexford Street, Dublin starting at 8 pm:

http://www.galwaybaybrewery.com/againstthegrain/

The ticket price -- reduced by the IMRA subsidy -- is 10 euro. That’s great value as it includes a 3 course set menu (with meat, fish and veggie options).

Tickets are available in the IMRA shop now until 28 October (as we have to give final numbers to Against the Grain by then).

As well as the prizes Championships and Leagues, the Members’ Choice prizes for the 2016 will be awarded. You can vote here for your choice for the Members’ awards:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BSCQM38

Please buy your tickets soon and come along to raise a glass to another fantastic IMRA season. We are hoping for a great turnout and atmosphere on the night.

Final list of Members’ Choice awards
- Beginner of the year
- Most improved runner in 2016
- Volunteer of the year
- Best new race director of 2016
- Most memorable race photo of 2016
- Best race report of 2016
Mick HanneyOct 6 2016, 6:26pmSounds great. Thanks committee.

I was looking at the runners list trying to recognise who was new or not. Don't know if there is a quick way to do this? As an aside, on the runners list theres a runner listed with 84,000 enduro points. Either they are absolutely fantastic or the calculator is a bit broken?

Separately, for another day perhaps, it would be nice to have a way of accessing the race reports directly, as a list of race reports, instead of delving into each event, perhaps as a menu option.
Brendan NevilleOct 16 2016, 8:49pmGuys any option to buy more than 1 ticket? Thanks Brendan
Tanya SheridanOct 17 2016, 10:39amBrendan, I am checking on this with the more IT literate people on the Committee - we will respond on this asap.

Thanks,
Tanya
Brendan NevilleOct 17 2016, 12:12pmThanks Tanya
Tanya SheridanOct 17 2016, 2:32pmNo problem Brendan. The item is set up correctly in the shop so it’s no immediately clear to us why multiple purchases aren’t possible. We are looking into it and will try to resolve it quickly. In the meantime, an immediate solution for you is that you don’t have to be an IMRA member to purchase a ticket – so you can get another ticket that way. I hope this helps.

Thanks for your interest in the event – looking forward to seeing you there!
Brendan NevilleOct 17 2016, 9:38pmThanks Tanya - followed your suggestion and now have my 2 tickets! Looking forward to the night. Cheers, Brendan
Maike JürgensOct 18 2016, 7:09pmjust got a ticket - yay :). do we have to pre-register veggie options? thanks Maike
Tanya SheridanOct 18 2016, 8:48pmThat's great Maike. Good news ... I am a veggie too so I took care of us. Nice options and you don't have to pre-register :)

See you on the 5th!