Irish Mountain
Running Association

Trooperstown Hill

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Brian FarrenMar 3 2017, 7:20amHi Angela,
I volunteered for this race. Just wondering what time you need the volunteers at Trooperstown. Tks.
Angela FlynnMar 3 2017, 9:39amI need the volunteers at Trooperstown for 9:30 am tea/ coffee and Avoca scones on offer..
Also: Brian, Bruce and Donna ; will any / all of you be able to Marshall out on the route ? -as you 3 are the only non running volunteers, I think. ! Wrap up well it's not to be pleasant out there...
Brian FarrenMar 3 2017, 9:59amHi Angela, I have an ankle injury, so hoping to be staying at registration - sorry.
Lindsey HeppenstallJun 5 2017, 12:36pmThank you to EVERYONE who helped me and asked if they could help me at Trooperstown on Wednesday. Especially Donal McKiernan and Pól ó Murchú for helping me off the mountain, and Gill the first aider for bandaging my ankle. Sadly I broke my ankle but I am available for sit down volunteering positions for the next few months. Really appreciate everyone's kindness
Pól Ó MurchúJun 5 2017, 12:43pmOh sounds nasty. Sorry to hear that Lindsey. Hopefully you'll make a speedy recovery.
Keith MulveyJun 5 2017, 6:23pmWishing you a speedy recovery Lindsey
Laura FlynnJun 5 2017, 6:28pmI'm so sorry to hear that Lindsey. Fair play for coming out to help at Sorrell Hill. It's not easy being on the sidelines with an injury.
Talk to you then and take care.
James HigginsJun 5 2017, 11:51pmReally sorry to hear that Lindsey. Gutted for you but fair play in your offers to help out. Hopefully see you out running soon.
Lillian DeeganJun 6 2017, 12:52amThat's a bummer Linds. Swift recovery wishes.
Andrew HanneyJun 6 2017, 9:27amSorry to hear that Lindsey, hope you recover soon.