Irish Mountain
Running Association

World and British and Irish trials

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Greg ByrneMay 3 2018, 10:29pmEvent details and selection criteria have be added to the event page.

Questions and queries should be directed to the selection committee email address: selection@imra.ie
Leo MahonJul 5 2018, 9:34amEntry open No money or entry on the day NIMRA registered athletes must apply for IMRA number
Queries to Leo Mahon 0868135994
Robbie WilliamsJul 8 2018, 8:57pmCan all runners who are intending to partake in trial register on imra site please ASAP.
Alan WynneJul 9 2018, 10:54amDo you just have to put your name down on a list and is this for next years races
Robbie WilliamsJul 10 2018, 6:37pmAlan
This is the qualification for World Championships in sept in Andorra
Leo MahonJul 10 2018, 7:20pmFirst aider urgently required for the World and British & Irish trial .Race starts in Crone wood Carpark to Summitt on Djouce
Leo MahonJul 12 2018, 10:03pmWe could do with a couple of volunteers this Saturday morning to help getting water to the finishes as temperatures are due to rise again
Leo Mahon 0868135994
Leo MahonJul 13 2018, 8:30pmPleased to report we have our biggest numbers competing in the trial for places on the World Championships and British & Irish junior teams for well over 10 years With no preselects it should be a great race with our best taking part Race starts 11.00 am Crone wood Carpark to the summit on Djouce via the Maulin ride
Leo Mahon
Robert MalseedJul 14 2018, 6:18amI was looking forward to running but unfortunately my financial situation is such that I cannot be able to make it
Leo MahonJul 16 2018, 9:01amI would like to thank all the volunteers which made this event great Robbie Williams and Rob Heffernan travelled from Cork to do Summitt timekeepers Laura and Donna timekeepers for the junior race coarse markers Eoghan oGorman and Tommy Galvin Brendan Lawlor with the Cork first aid kit don't think it was opened and lastly IMRA s most popular volunteer Viv O Gorman
Leo MahonJul 16 2018, 9:13amI would like to acknowledge Brian Mac Mahon's great service to the Irish international mountain running teams for the last ten years always gave his best and called it a day on Saturday
What about the new kid on the block Zak Hanna after trashing Donard last year in atrocious weather On Saturday in blistering sunshine on the dry and dusty trail Crone wood Carpark via the Maulin ride to summit on Djouce in just under 32 mins The future looks bright.
Zak HannaJul 16 2018, 9:13pmMassive thank you to all who helped make thw trial race yesterday, good day's racing in the mountains. Looking forward to Andorra now!

Are there any results available at all?
Brian FlannellyJul 18 2018, 5:13pmResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian.flannelly at imra dot ie
Mark RyanJul 19 2018, 6:40pmHi Brian, I'm not m40 category could this me amended please?