Irish Mountain
Running Association

Cratloe - CASHLESS ENTRY!!

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Brian TroyFeb 19 2019, 11:20pmHi.
This will be my first IMRA race if the year so I will need to get my number that I was assigned. I have went back through my email and I can’t find the confirmation email for my membership when I signed up in December. I know what my number is and the payment ID. Just wondering will that be enough to let me enter the race. I have signed up for the race and got the confirmation email for that alright but can’t place my confirmation email for my membership. Thanks for the help.
Michael McSweeneyFeb 19 2019, 11:50pmBrian,
Once you know your 2019 IMRA number you should be grand. You will be able to collect the number at the race on Sunday.
Brian TroyFeb 20 2019, 12:04amThanks for clearing that up Michael. Appreciate it.
Peter O'FarrellFeb 20 2019, 9:25amhttps://www.imra.ie/runners/view/id/103128
Your 2019 race number is 497.

You can see any registered member's 2019 race number if you click on their name.
If you are logged in to myimra you can click on the "me" button to see the same information.
Tim ChapmanFeb 20 2019, 9:43amYou must have that almost on copy and paste by this stage Peter!
Peter O'FarrellFeb 20 2019, 9:56amI will observe the queue at Trooperstown and see if anyone else reads the forum Tim ;)

Lillian tells me you only need a confirmation email if you are picking up a €50 voucher card.
Katherine ReddanFeb 23 2019, 9:31pmHi there, I had purchased a spot for tomorrow in Cratloe but can’t go. Something has come up. Can my entry be given if someone turns up and doesn’t know it’s cashless entry.
Thanks
Kat
Katherine ReddanFeb 23 2019, 9:31pmHi there, I had purchased a spot for tomorrow in Cratloe but can’t go. Something has come up. Can my entry be given if someone turns up and doesn’t know it’s cashless entry.
Thanks
Kat
Brian FlannellyFeb 24 2019, 9:29pmResults are now up for this event (CRATLOE) - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie