Irish Mountain
Running Association

Bray Head

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Laura FlynnMar 16 2010, 12:04pmI am starting to look at filling the volunteer slots for Bray Head on April 14th.If anyone is interested in MARKING the race I would be grateful if they would email me or text me on 087 7420795.I also need one or two people to take down the markers-this can be someone who wants to run as well though they will end up doing a very long cool -down so maybe someone in marathon training.

The other volunteer slots can be self -administered on-line and I can monitor it that way.
I already have lap-top operator and first-aider(Niamh O C. if you read this can you tell your mum I already have some-one for first -aid as she had volunteered).
Fergal NooneMar 18 2010, 2:06pmHi Laura,
Can you invite me to become a member of myIMRA as I'd like to volunteer for this event.
Fergal
Kevin O'RiordanMar 18 2010, 3:00pmHi Fergal,

I just invited you there using the mobile no. you used when registering.

Regards,
Kevin.
Fergal NooneMar 25 2010, 4:27pmKevin/Laura,
Like an idiot I deleted the text as soon as I received it. Curse that new fangled telephone technology. Any chance someone can oblige me again?
Fergal
Kevin O'RiordanMar 25 2010, 6:03pmHi Fergal,

You should be able to retrieve your password if you click on the "MyIMRA" link at the top right of the screen, then click "Forgot password" from the drop-down menu and enter your mobile number.

-Kevin.
Paul Brew CrewMar 29 2010, 11:38pmHi Laura,

The Brew Crew will be there to assist. We keep the marshals happy with Tea and sandwiches. If possible, we wouls appreciate any suggestions from athletes who are familiar with our service. Kind regards, Paul. info@brewcrewcafe.ie
Laura FlynnApr 13 2010, 3:55pm IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have now allocated volunteer roles on a fresh post on the forum.Could all volunteers please note and let me know if any changes are required.