Irish Mountain
Running Association

Mallow AC Trail

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Mícheál O'MullainFeb 16 2022, 3:40pmI am trying to register my youngster for this. He is a member for 2022 and I am using a separate e-mail address for him but when I click the "forgot password" link no new password is sent to me.

Any ideas?
Mícheál Óg Ó MulláinFeb 16 2022, 8:22pmIgnore! Sorted it.
Robbie WilliamsFeb 20 2022, 1:23pmGreat Tough race today thank you very much Darragh Wiley RD and all the Mallow AC volunteers.

Loved the single track sections! Not quite fast enough yet to enjoy the fire road..

Wet wild and windy but that’s what early spring races are all about…

Thsnks for all yere work.
Annemarie SheehanFeb 20 2022, 1:48pmBig thanks to all the volunteers today, not the nicest day to be standing out marshalling!! Such great encouragement all the way round too. Thanks folks.
Brian HollandFeb 20 2022, 2:14pmThanks to all Darragh and all the volunteers today. Great event and encouragement in poor conditions. Thank you.
Darragh WileyFeb 20 2022, 3:06pmDelight you all enjoyed the race.
I must really thank all 20 plus volunteers.
Their help this morning and over the last few weeks
has been fantastic.
Hopefully we will see you all next year.
Michael McSweeneyFeb 20 2022, 4:55pmThanks Darragh and all your crew. Nice one.
Mícheál O'MullainFeb 20 2022, 5:34pmA very enjoyable outing lads fair play great organisation and marshalling…a nice testing last 800m!
Brian FlannellyFeb 21 2022, 7:47pmResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie
John O'DonovanFeb 21 2022, 9:28pmWell done to Daragh Wiley and all volunteers for a well organised race in Rahan yesterday..It’s a pity the weather prevented the post race chat but didn’t spoil the race..
Barry MurrayFeb 23 2022, 10:38amReport up !

https://www.imra.ie/events/report/id/2216