Irish Mountain
Running Association

Ardgillan

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Maike JürgensMay 2 2023, 12:11pmmorning - can anyone recommend a suitable carpool location at exit 6 or further north? thanks
Colin CaseyMay 2 2023, 3:27pmHi Andreas. I'm down as a running volunteer for Ardgillan tomorrow. What time would you like me to be there for? Thanks
Andreas KuschMay 2 2023, 3:33pmHi Maike,
How about The Bell Bar & Restaurant near exit 6.
Plenty of parking provided by decathlon/IKEA at exit 4.
Andreas KuschMay 2 2023, 3:39pmLooks like a good day for running tomorrow.
Don't forget, entries will close at lunchtime on Wednesday.
Plenty of juniors in the (mostly downhill) 5k race already. The juniors will start shortly after the main race.
Early start at 7.00.

Can all volunteers aim to be there for 6.15, please. I will send out an email later today.
Colin CrottyMay 3 2023, 8:18amHi Andreas,
Just a question about start time?
You mention early start of 7.00, has the time changed from advertised 7.30?
Thank you, Colin
Colin CrottyMay 3 2023, 8:45amNo need to reply, i understand what early start time means now, thanks, Colin
Andreas KuschMay 3 2023, 5:00pmRegistration closes at 7.29. No panic.
Andreas KuschMay 3 2023, 5:00pmRegistration closes at 7.29.
Phil behanMay 4 2023, 7:02amThanks to all the volunteers yesterday and Andreas. The Raheny juniors all loved the course. It had everything and was very runnable for juniors. Most asked if they can have a swim after next years race ? Thanks again. Phil
Martin BagnallMay 4 2023, 9:43amWell done and thanks to Andreas and team for an excellent race. Deceptively tough and nice to keep runners on their toes by forcing them to include tides in their race strategy!
Hazel ThompsonMay 4 2023, 10:42amThat was a bit of fun, even if I did take a swim on the way out and the way back!
The change of course to include more of the woodland trails was nice.
Thanks Andreas and team
Andreas KuschMay 4 2023, 3:20pmBig thanks to my brilliant team of volunteers.
Great to see so many juniors out.

The tide came in a little bit higher a little bit quicker than anticipated, but I'm glad you all embraced it with a good sense of adventure.

Con will sort out the few issues with the results over the next few days,

See you all in Carrick next week.
Con HalpinMay 5 2023, 8:20amNo hassle at all, thanks for a great event anyway!!
Andreas KuschMay 11 2023, 11:43amHi Con, send an email to Conor results@imra.ie .
He should be able to sort you out.