Irish Mountain
Running Association

Dwyer's Yard

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Joe LalorSep 2 2008, 9:54pmMap will be supplied for NC2. Scale 1:25000 A4
This will just cover competition area so you may wish to bring your OSi 56 & 62 for an overview of the surrounding hills.
Parking is quite tight in Ballinbarney and there is the real possibility that a walking group will get there before us, so I suggest the following. Meet in Blessington (large car parking area beside West Wicklow Inn) at 10.45. Fill up a car and travel down to start.

As some of you may have noticed we have a bigger problem with parking for NC3.
The rather large carpark chosen has been almost completely filled with road building material, so parking is VERY limited. Nobody should consider turning up on their own in car. You have 10 day and a previous event to make arrangements with fellow runners. Other than four or five places left in original spot only alternative to continue along Military Road, find pull-in spot and walk back, so leave plenty of time.
Sarah HealSep 6 2008, 10:31amHi all, would I be able to grab a lift down to the start with someone tomorrow? I'm in the city centre, but can easily cycle anywhere to meet for a lift. My email is healse at tcd dot ie
Thanks!
Sarah
Kevin O'RiordanSep 6 2008, 1:31pmHi Sarah, I'll be picking Shay Foody up near Christchurch tomorrow morning if that's good for you.
Sarah HealSep 6 2008, 4:14pmThanks Kevin, I didn't look at the car pool before, sorry.
Kevin O'riordanSep 6 2008, 4:21pmNo worries, I only uploaded the car after I posted the message.
Wayne JenkinsSep 6 2008, 8:16pm****** 5-6 SEATS AVAILABLE ******

I have a Corolla Verso for the weekend so I can do Mini-bus from Blessington or indeed give a lift down.

I'll be leaving from Stillorgan - Sandyford LUAS - M50 - Tallaght LUAS if anyone needs a lift.

Had a problem with the carpool link so email me if you need a lift wayne underscore jenkins at hot mail dot com