Irish Mountain
Running Association

Bar Na Stuaiche

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
daryl o tooleAug 25 2008, 11:35am
I was at the event yesterday and was able to get a collection of photos of all the runners. most of the images have the runners with race numbers so they should be okay to upload onto the site. Tom Blackburn asked me to make contact and see if I could get them uploaded onto the site.

Coudl someone drop me a mail with info on what size and format the files need to be in so that we can get them up on the web site.

regards,
Daryl O' Toole
Rene BorgAug 25 2008, 11:38amHi Daryl, the website will accept all pictures but they need to be zipped.

Each zip file cannot be more than 20mbs, so you may have to scale down quality of the photos somewhat (depending on the quality of your camera).

To get a username and password to upload to the website, mail me at: rene dot borg at imra dot ie.

Rene
Fiola FoleySep 2 2008, 9:18pmHi, I'm just wondering if there are results available? Just out of curiosity : )
Well done to the organizers, Sean and Tom did a great job.
Fiola
Rene BorgSep 10 2008, 6:06pmThe results for this race are now up as are the final MC league table.

Congratulations to Donal Coffey for winning the men's (on even points with Mike Cunningham, but having 4 head-to-head victories). Also congrats to Maria Carey who won the women's.