Irish Mountain
Running Association

30th Anniversary Celebration and WL Prizegiving

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
Gerry BradyMay 19 2010, 9:00pmJust to be sure everyone knows the plans for Saturday. The race is at 2 pm and a party follows in Lamb Doyles afterwards with live music, lots of spot prizes from the race as well as prize-giving, winter league presentations, food, and dancing. Runners and walkers in fancy dress will definitely have an advantage for the spot prizes.

Please come along to the social even if you cannot make it to the race.
Niamh O CeallaighMay 20 2010, 8:39amLooks great Gerry. Looking forward to it.
Hope to see lots of you there - Free music, free food, free prizes - what more could you ask for?
Rene BorgMay 20 2010, 8:51amLooks great and we recced the course yesterday and found it a good technical challenge. There's a huge collision risk with the current numbers, though, as the course is very narrow almost throughout, so one to keep your wits about you while running uphill or have a close encounter with the leaders.
Eva FairmanerMay 20 2010, 9:34amFurther to Niall McAlinden's email about cyclists needing flapjacks/fuel after cycling to races.....I just wanted to check that no one had an objection to me selling home-made flapjacks/biscuits etc. at the Anniversary Race? There will be extremely limited parking hence the need for people to cycle. I hasten to add any money raised will be handed in to Our Lady's Hospice at Harold's Cross on Saturday evening. Thanks