League Director ResponsibilitiesThe Committee will appoint one League Director for each league or championship. The League Director may also, if he wishes, take on the role of Race Director for some or all of the races in his league.
The responsibilities of the League Director are to:
- Appoint Race Directors for each race in the league
- Decide the scoring rules for the league, in consultation with the Committee e.g.
- Is the winner the runner with the lowest points or the lowest total time ?
- Are a lady?s points for a race calculated including or excluding the men who finished before her ?
- Decide prize allocations for the league, in consultation with the Committee e.g.
- How many people in what categories will get prizes ?
- Are trophies perpetual ?
- Decide prize allocations for races, in consultation with the Committee
- Purchase, or ensure a Committee member has purchased, the meaningful race prizes (1st, 2nd, 3rd for various categories) for each race in the league
- Manage any changes required to the league calendar after the start of the year
|Rene Borg||5 times||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Douglas Barry||4 times|
|Paul Kelly||3 times|
|Caroline Reid||2 times||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Dermot Murphy||2 times||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Turlough Conway||2 times|
|Paul Nolan||1 time||Yes||Yes|