Irish Mountain
Running Association

Munster Schools

Forum Messages

AuthorDateMessage
tom blackburnSep 20 2009, 11:07amDIRECTIONS; Anyone comming to this event if you are comming from Hospital ,Mitchelstown ,Kilfinnan,Tipperary or those difections come to Galbally village turn right for LIsvernane(The Glen of Aherlow).through Lisvernane Village at the first cross roads turn right, down to the end of this road turn left. take the next left up Glen Coish Abinga,this turn should be marked we are starting just up here about 100 meters. DIRECTIONS 2;If you are coming from the Cahir side take the Tipp,Limerick road from chair,turn left just after the Silver Sands straight through Rossadredhid,past the Caravansurry pub on your right about a mile after turn left this should be signe posted on the day and 100meters on your left. Thank you any problems contact me on 0876994976
mags greenanSep 20 2009, 8:09pmGood Luck Tom with your Munster championships on Wed. We are holding the leinsters on the same day and I am looking for a few more volunteers urgently for Wed 23rd sept. Mags Greeenan
mags greenanSep 20 2009, 8:10pmGood Luck Tom with your Munster championships on Wed. We are holding the leinsters on the same day and I am looking for a few more volunteers urgently for Wed 23rd sept. Mags Greeenan
Gerry BradySep 24 2009, 8:08pmMunster results in race report.