- Cratloe Woods
- Wednesday 7 August, 2013
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 5 (1,2,2) - Easy Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Munster Summer League
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- This route covers a variety of trails, including fire-road, gravel track and mountain-bike trails. There will be a short section on tarmac at the start and end.
- Getting There:
- Cratloe Woods, Cratloe, Co. Clare
To get there, head towards Galway from Limerick and on the N18 dual-carriageway. Take the turn off with the sign for Cratloe / Sixmilebridge. After you pass the Woodcross pub/restaurant on your left take the right turn signposted Cratloe Wood Forest Park. We'll meet at the car-park about 1km up this road on the right hand side
OSI grid reference: R 486 621Google Streetview link
- Organisers Instructions:
- This race is open to all and the cost is â‚¬5.
Please arrive at 19:00 to give time for race registration.
If you have already run an IMRA race this year, bring your number with you, if not you can speed things up by downloading the membership form and filling it in beforehand, but they will be available on the day as well.
- Prizegiving Location:
- Refreshments and End of League prizes at Setright's Tavern
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize