College Champs - Camaderry
- Saturday 13 April, 2019
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 7 (2,2,3) - Moderate Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, >10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Entry opens:
- 2019-02-14 00:00:01
- Entry closes:
- 2019-04-12 18:00:00
- Entry limit:
- None set
- Entry cost:
- €7 for seniors, €5 for over 65s and under 18s
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- Up and down the same route. Starting from Education centre beside upper lake and follow trail to first summit cairn. Course is mostly fast on good ground but the last kilometre to the summit is much rougher and CARE should be taken on this descent.
THIS IS NOT AN OPEN RACE
- Getting There:
- Registration takes place at the Upper Lake carpark
- Organisers Instructions:
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING 2019 REGISTRATION
Annual registration for 2019 will only be available on line. there will be no cash registration at any IMRA race
Please note no cash payments will be accepted on race day
Payment maybe made be by either registering on line ahead of event and paying the €5 entry fee or using a race voucher on the day Any race vouchers for 2017/2018 with remaining races may be used
Race registration will close the day before the race to facilitate getting lists to race directors on time. As usual race vouchers can be used to purchase entries for teams.
Runners will be required to sign either as a preregistratered runner or voucher runner
Runners will be responsible for their own numbers at the end of the race and will be required to bring them to the next race
Mandatory Kit For This Race Requires All Runners to Carry or Wear a Jacket . Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
IUAA Rules as per 2017 Details:
IUAA Rules Runners must meet the criteria in Rule 8.2 Sections (ii) to (v). They do not have to be members of the college athletics club nor need the college be affiliated to the IUAA.
- Prizegiving Location:
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize