- Corrin Hill
- Sunday 14 January, 2018
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 6 (2,2,2) - Moderate Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Munster Winter/Spring League
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Getting There:
- Corrin Hill, Fermoy, Co. Cork
From Limerick/Dublin side:
Take the M8 motorway as far as junction 14 and then take the old Dublin road through Fermoy, now the R639. On the other side of Fermoy there is a right turn signposted for Fermoy Golf Club - take this road to the entrance to the wood.
From the Cork side:
Take exit 17 off the M8 at Watergrasshill and drive through Rathcormack and proceed towards Fermoy. Just over 2 kms to the north of Rathcormack, you drive through the roundabout by Cork Marts. One km after this, you take the next left which is signposted for Fermoy Golf Club.
- Organisers Instructions:
- This race is open to all IMRA members and costs €5. There is no online pre-registration available. Please arrive at least 30 mins before race start time to give time for race registration.
Under IMRA rules for competitor's safety, it is mandatory to bring and carry a jacket that is shower and wind proof for the entire race. Any competitor seen not carrying or wearing their jacket at any stage in the race will be disqualified. There are no exceptions to this rule!
NEW IMRA MEMBERSHIP PROCEDURE FOR 2018!
All competitors must be IMRA members. IMRA membership costs €10 for a calendar year. It is unrelated to membership of other athletic clubs. IMRA membership cannot be purchased at the race, you must follow these steps beforehand:
- Login to your "myimra" account on www.imra.ie. If you don't have an account, create one using the REGISTER FOR MYIMRA link, and follow the instructions carefully.
- Go to the PURCHASE IMRA PRODUCTS page and purchase 2018 membership using a credit/debit card.
- Bring the membership confirmation email containing your race number for the year with you to your first race
- Get a bib number at your first race, and hold on to it, as it's valid for the full year.
Note: If you are not a 2018 IMRA member or don't know your race number, it will not be possible to enter the race
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize