Wednesday 27 June, 2018
6 (2,2,2) - Moderate Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Only major junctions marked
Munster Summer League
Link to Strava Activity
Glencush Boreen, Co. Tipperary. Google Maps Link.
This race is open to all IMRA members and costs €5. There is no online pre-registration available. Junior & kids race at 7.30pm. Please arrive at least 30 mins before race start time to give time for race registration. As the temperatures are expected to be in the mid to high twenties tomorrow the Race Director has advised that all competitors bring water to the event & wear sunscreen. Please check for ticks post race.
Under IMRA rules for competitor's safety, it is mandatory to bring and carry a jacket that is shower and wind proof for the entire race. Any competitor seen not carrying or wearing their jacket at any stage in the race will be disqualified. There are no exceptions to this rule!
NEW IMRA MEMBERSHIP PROCEDURE FOR 2018!
All competitors must be IMRA members. IMRA membership costs €10 for a calendar year. It is unrelated to membership of other athletic clubs. IMRA membership cannot be purchased at the race, you must follow these steps beforehand:
- Login to your "myimra" account on www.imra.ie. If you don't have an account, create one using the REGISTER FOR MYIMRA link, and follow the instructions carefully.
- Go to the PURCHASE IMRA PRODUCTS page and purchase 2018 membership using a credit/debit card.
- Bring the membership confirmation email containing your race number for the year with you to your first race
- Get a bib number at your first race, and hold on to it, as it's valid for the full year.
Note: If you are not a 2018 IMRA member or don't know your race number, it will not be possible to enter the race
Tea and sandwiches after the race back at the Coach Road Inn kindly sponsored by Ballinacourty House & Caravan Park.
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for Leinster League finisher's prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for Leinster League finisher prize