Crone Wood (European Trial Up/Down)
- Saturday 21 June, 2008
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 6 (2,2,2) - Moderate Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, 6Km - 10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- All Ireland Championship, Irish Club Championship, European Trial
- Route Description:
- Photos of trial course
All races will start just above the car park and finish where the lap ends (not at the start). The lap is 4.13 km lap with 255m climb.
- Getting There:
- Crone Car Park, Glencree/Enniskerry, Co Wicklow ? Gr. O 192 142
- Organisers Instructions:
- Race information, please READ
Selection for Irish teams for European championships will be open equally to both NIMRA and IMRA runners.
See IMRA Europeans page for details on selection policy.
Senior men (12.87 km, 799m climb) ... Senior women / Junior men (8.74 km, 544m climb) ... Junior women (4.61 km, 289m climb).
- The lap has one short downhill stretch near the finish with eight steps spread out around 10m from each other. BE VERY CAREFUL TO NOT TRIP OVER THESE AS YOU WOULD HAVE A NASTY FALL. SLOW DOWN APPROACHING THEM.
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize