- This will be a far tougher version of the traditional Hellfire race(hence the Brimstone!!) on a course designed by Jane and Graham
- Saturday 20 January, 2018
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 4 (1,2,1) - Easy Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, <6Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Winter / Spring League
- Entry opens:
- 2018-01-06 09:00:01
- Entry closes:
- 2018-01-19 18:00:01
- Entry limit:
- None set
- Entry cost:
- €7 for seniors, €5 for over 65s and under 18s
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- The course this year will have a run in and then two laps of a 2.5km loop. Total distance is 6.4km.
- Getting There:
- Sign-in is at The Merry Ploughboy, 3.5km away from Hellfire. Heading Southbound at J12 M50, take slipway left. At roundabout take 2nd exit straight through. At next Roundabout take 2nd exit, straight through. At 3rd roundabout take 3rd exit, rightwards. This is signed for The Merry Ploughboy. Travel stright uphill to the pub.
- Organisers Instructions:
Registration is NOT at Hellfire. No cash entries on the day. Please pre-register online. Registration location TBC.The route is on hardpack fireroad and muddier trails. Trail shoes recommended.
3 people minimum per car. Please car pool as much as possible as car parking spaces are limited.
- Prizegiving Location:
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize
|Driver Surname||Firstname||Location||Passing Through||Departure||Seats Available||Seats Accepted|
|White||Andrew||Drogheda||M1-M5 Contact- 087 91785550||09:30:00||3||0|
|Cronin||Damian||Donaghmede||Swords > M50||09:00:00||2||0|
|Cahill||James H||Delgany||Kilmacanogue, M50||09:15:00||2||0|
|Maher||Alan||Leixlip/Lucan||Lucan depart Leixlip at 9.20, Lucan (N4) at 9.30. Contact Alan: 0857360917||09:20:00||2||2|