World Trial (Crone Wood)
- Saturday 8 August, 2009
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 8 (2,3,3) - Moderate Terrain, >500M ascent, >10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- All Ireland Championship, Irish Championship, Inter-County Championships
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- Photos of trial course
All races will start just above the car park and finish where the lap ends (not at the start). The lap is 4.13 km lap with 255m climb.
- Getting There:
- See MAPS link above. Crone Wood Car Park, Glencree/Enniskerry, Co Wicklow Grid O 192 142. Leave the motorway at Kilmacanogue on the Wexford road to take the road to Roundwood; turn right after 800m towards Enniskerry; follow the signs towards the Waterfall. The start is around 1200m beyond the entrance to Powerscourt waterfall.
- Organisers Instructions:
- Race Information
Senior men (12.87 km, 799m climb) Senior women / Junior men / M60 / M70 (8.74 km, 544m climb) Junior women / M80 (4.61 km, 289m climb)
This race and other form will be used to select the teams for the World championships. Juniors must be born in 1990-1993.
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize
|Driver Surname||Firstname||Location||Passing Through||Departure||Seats Available||Seats Accepted|