- Two different loops of the forest around Carrickgalligan
- Wednesday 7 May, 2014
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 5 (2,2,1) - Moderate Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, <6Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Leinster League
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Getting There:
- Start: G.R. O 215207
Google Maps link
From Kilternan, head in the direction of Enniskerry and take a left where the road forks at the Texaco garage(which is closed down at the momment). This takes you onto Monastery Road. Take another left immediately to get onto Ballyman Road. The entrance of the field is approximately 600m on the left and should be signposted.
(If coming from the M11, the nearest exit is Bray North and follow route: Old Connaucht Avenue, turn left for Thornhill Road, immediate right for Ballyman road).
- Organisers Instructions:
- Parking this year will be in a field belonging to a local landowner on the Ballyman Road as in previous years. There will be a charge of â‚¬3 per car for parking to cover the use of this field. The start area is approximately 2km uphill from the registration area so please allow plenty of time to get to the start. There is NO parking at the start. Registration will open at 6:00 and close at 7:15 sharp to allow for people to get to the start.
Fences may be electrified so be careful if crossing any.
As this is a short race - between 5/6km - there will be NO early start. The race will get underway for everybody at 7.30.
- Prizegiving Location:
- Step Inn, Stepaside
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize
|Driver Surname||Firstname||Location||Passing Through||Departure||Seats Available||Seats Accepted|
|Jansen||Bram||Ratoath||Dunboyn, Blanchardstown M50||17:40:00||4||0|
|Keeley||Thomas||roundwood||kilmac and carrickmines||18:00:00||3||0|
|Shaw||Gareth||UCD Belfield||Stillorgan, Cabinteely||18:00:00||3||0|
|Crowley||Tadhg||Bray, Co. Wicklow||BRAY DART||18:30:00||3||0|
|Crowley||Tadhg||Bray, Co. Wicklow||BRAY DART||18:30:00||3||1|
|Shaw||Gareth||UCD Belfield||Stillorgan, Cabinteely||18:00:00||3||2|
|Griffith||S.M.||Leeson Street area||N11||17:20:00||3||2|
|Cahill||James H||Delgany||Greystones - Kilmacanogue||18:15:00||2||2|